The Callaghan Motors Group is a family run and operated business with a rich history of over 85 years. We are the largest Automotive Dealership in the South-West of Victoria, selling and servicing Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Ram Trucks, LDV vehicles plus New Age Caravans, Polaris Off-Road and TJM accessories, all housed in state of the art facilities. Our staff are supported with ongoing training, incentives and opportunities for advancement. You'll join a team who is passionate about providing our customers which a great service experience - from beginning to end.
We are seeking a well organised Marketing Coordinator to assist in developing and managing marketing campaigns to promote the Company's unique products; a motivated self-starter that understands how to effectively use various marketing channels to take the business to the next level.
This is a stable long term job opportunity with some flexibility available to start/finish times.
- Requesting website SEO and Google Ad Words changes to our website developers as suggested from our specialist team
- General website update and maintenance
- Manage, create and distribute content for our Facebook, Instagram and YouTube accounts
- Prepare and manage digital marketing activity across our online platforms and through email and SMS campaigns
- Creation and distribution of promotional material in and outside of the dealership
- Maintain regular contact with all department Managers
- Organise company promotion events including customer and public events
- Coordinate and be the main point of contact for sponsorship arrangements
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plans alongside management
- Providing a high level of customer service for the visitors to our dealership
- General administration tasks and reception
- Additional organisational tasks for the Dealer Principal
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Excellent computer skills including experience in the Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Basic understanding of design programs, video production and editing programs (not essential but would be advantageous)
- Great time management and organisational skills
- A proactive and motivated team player with a high level of dedication
- This is a family business with an open and caring culture
- A continually growing business
- Active Company Social club
- Variation in daily tasks
- Professional training as required
Primarily reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be working for a great Company with a fantastic culture which is looking to grow substantially in the next few years and you are invited to grow with us. We pride ourselves on being a 100% Family Owned business and have spent many years building a successful dealership through providing exceptional service for our customers and creating a great environment for our employees to succeed.
If you feel the above describes you and that you have the necessary qualities for this role, please tell us in your cover letter why you will be an asset to the Company. Please also include your referee contact details (N.B. they won't be phoned without your permission).
Please note that your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
Please send your application to Steve Ellery via firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.
Applications close Monday 26th July.
Callaghan Motors Group is looking for an administration team member in a medium to high volume dealership.
In this role, you will work closely with the Sales Managers and Sales team to ensure a high level of customer service as well as working as part of the Administration team to help as required.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- Inventory Management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to build rapport and foster relationships within the dealer network
- Good computer skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure situations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to source new vehicle stock by liaising with Franchise Representative and other dealerships
- Complete all new and used vehicle registrations
- Arrange vehicle stock swaps
- Arrange and book transport for vehicles
- Order new vehicle stock on a monthly basis
- Prepare weekly stock and floorplan reports
- Finalise new and used vehicle deals
- Liaise with Sales Managers, Sales Consultants and Franchise Representatives on daily basis
- Maintain new and used vehicle data base
- Reporting new vehicle sales into franchise specific data bases in specified time frames
- Ensuring franchise specific standards are met with each deal.
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful dealership.
We offer excellent working conditions and ongoing training and support.
If you believe you are the right fit for our business, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com addressed to Steve Ellery.
Applications close Monday 26th July.
Qualified Motor Technicians
Callaghan Motors is a long established (1933) and substantive, multi-franchise dealership, located in the beautiful coastal side city of Warrnambool. This dynamic business has an amazing team in place and we are looking for additional experienced Automotive Technicians.
Due to expansion, we're seeking the services of experienced Motor Vehicle Technicians. This position will focus on the servicing of their 7 franchises (Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Mercedes-Benz, LDV, RAM and Holden Service) and used cars, giving plenty of variety and opportunities to gain manufacturers certification.
Skills and experience:
- Factory diagnostic, roadworthy and a/c licenses qualifications an advantage
- Qualified and motivated with prior servicing and repair experience in a busy workshop
- Previous dealership experience would be an advantage
- Positive attitude and able to work autonomously
- Manual driver's license is essential
- Generous package
- 5 day working week - Monday to Friday
- Manufacturers' training courses and achievement certification are available
- Significant opportunities for career development
- A supportive and on-site owner
- A state-of-the-art Dealership
- A permanent full-time position with a well-established company
- A collaborative team environment that values excellence and is committed to customer care
If you have the passion to work with the best in the industry, please apply - in the strictest of confidence - with a cover letter & resume to Steve Callaghan via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Callaghan Motors provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business, from sales staff to management.
Excellent opportunities also exist for students, graduates and apprentices.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees, and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
To find out about our current vacancies, please contact our HR Department via the Enquiry Form.