Callaghan Motors have been serving South West Victoria and the Great Ocean Road areas for over 80 years, with dealerships based in Warrnambool and Portland. Our website contains news and information on many of Australia's most popular ranges of Passenger and Light Commercial vehicles.
We take pride in ensuring the needs of our customers are fully satisfied whilst providing the highest standards of service and after sales support.
Skills & Attributes:
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology or equivalent
- Must have at least 3 years experience in the related industry
The successful candidate will need to possess and undertake:
- Must have problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Work as part of a team
- Work within a fast paced environment
- Work with minimal supervision
- Prior experience with suspension upgrades, vehicle servicing and differential lockers.
- Basic auto electrical knowledge
Ideally, you will be someone who always goes the extra mile, has a passion for what they do and above all prides themselves on their reliability.
Salary range is $50,000 - $60,000 commensurate with experience
Applications open January 15th 2020 and close February 15th 2020
If you are interested in this role APPLY now by emailing your resume to email@example.com