Whether you need your car serviced or you're looking to buy, we're here for you.
During these trying and constantly changing times, we want to ensure our customers that we're adapting to continue to serve our community, as we've done for over 85 years.
Looking to buy?
We can organise at home test drives, finance over the phone and take payments all from the comfort and safety of your home. You also have the option to request a video call with a salesperson, all you need to do is ask! So, why not click here to see what we have?
If you're looking to come into our Dealership, you can feel safe knowing that we're following all Government advice for the most effective hygiene practices.
Below are just some of the things we're doing to make your visit with us as safe as possible:
- All of our staff are adhering to government direction to wear face coverings while at work
- Contact tracing sign-in registers at all entrances to the building
- Perspex guards installed on the counters of all reception desks
- Limits to the amount of people there can be in designated areas
- Limiting the amount of people in any office to 2 to allow for appropriate social distancing
- Sanitising all touch points on all vehicles before and after they are being tended to.
- Only accepting non-contact payments - credit card, tap and go, over the phone
- Sanitising benchtops, tabletops and other places where there is frequent staff and customer activity multiple times a day and each night.
- The use of disposable gloves where possible.
- Not shaking hands.
- Staff washing hands with soap and water for 20 seconds throughout the day.
- Locking cars during the day to avoid interior contamination of vehicle
- Enforcing the 1.5m rule.
- Encouraging sneezing and coughing into either a tissue or the inside of the elbow.
Remember, we are all in this together and we will all get through this together.
To book a non contact service pick-up and drop-off CLICK HERE
To browse our stock or request a live video of any of our cars CLICK HERE